AAE SHOP CAPABILITIES
AAE supplies a full Engineering team to assist with the development / design of custom shapes
American Aluminum Extrusion utilizes a full complement of computer controlled extrusion presses, accommodating various grades of alloys with the capability of extruding up to 60 feet. AAE also supplies a full Engineering team to assist with the development/design of custom shapes as well house an extensive bank of standard dies.
Roscoe, IL Facility
- 8″ Diameter Log ~ 2750 Ton Extrusion Press
- 10″ & 12″ Diameter Log ~ 4000 Ton Extrusion Press
- 14″ & 16″ Diameter Log ~ 5500 Ton Extrusion Press
- Square Footage: 300,000 Sq Ft of under roof manufacturing space on 53 Acres.
- Employees: 210
Canton, OH Facility
- 8″ Diameter Log ~ 2200 Ton Extrusion Press
- 12″ Diameter Log ~ 4000 Ton Extrusion Press
- Square Footage: 280,000 Sq Ft of under roof Manufacturing space
- Employees: 85
- Capability of pressing 0.2 pounds per foot up to 15 pounds per foot depending on the complexity of shape. Circle sizes up to 16″ wide.
- Tolerances: 2/3 Commercial Standard or Better
- Alloys: 6063, 6005, 6005A, 6105, 6101, 6082, 6061
- Full Tempering and Annealing