GROUNDS KEEPER (ROSCOE, IL)
Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Manager, perform maintenance of company grounds. Operates company vehicles and equipment such as mowers, tractors and trucks while maintaining company grounds. Must possess the ability to lift and move heavy objects, work nonscheduled hours, including weekends and work in all types of weather conditions. Must possess a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Perform all tasks related to grounds maintenance such as pruning, weeding, planting, chemical applications, mowing and watering.
· Provide snow removal services.
· Assist in setup and take down of special events.
· Operate company equipment and vehicles in a safe manner during the performance of duties.
· Identify, report and correct safety and environmental concerns.
· Complete appropriate documentation and paperwork.
· Perform all work in compliance with company standards, procedures and regulatory requirements.
American Aluminum offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.