– 1st shift.
– Frequent overtime and weekend work.
– $10/hr starting wage. Review at 90-day.
This position is responsible for assisting the Press Saw Operator in cutting extrusions to their specified length and offloading material from the extrusion press line.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Off load extrusions from the press finish saw.
· Visually inspect off loaded material for visual defects.
· Load full age carts onto Age Oven rails.
· Retrieve empty Age racks for loading.
· Provide back up and or relieve to Press Saw Operator during breaks and other absences.
· Handle & bundle process scrap.
· Assist in the General housekeeping of designated press saw area.
· Undergo cross functional training as required and scheduled
· Any other task or duty as assigned or required.
· Ability to read tape measure.
· Convert from fractional to decimal numbers.
· Basic computer skills.
· Basic entry level manufacturing skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· Exposure to all types of temperatures.
· Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping, bending, lifting and reaching overhead.
· Physical strength sufficient to move parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Sufficient manual dexterity required to perform job properly.
· High degree of attention and care required to operate in a safe manner.
· Appropriate safety equipment is necessary.
· Overtime hours may be required.