Outside Sales Manager (Canton, OH)
Do you want a sales job where you get paid for the results of your efforts?
Do you like travel, but the ability to be home one day a week and every weekend?
American Aluminum’s’ Canton location is expanding our Sales Team working with current and new accounts throughout the Ohio region. This position includes a base salary and benefits with a company vehicle and commission opportunities.
As the Territory Sales Manager you will be accountable to:
- Design and deliver demonstrations of company products or services to secure increase volume with both current customers and develop new customers.
- Communicate with customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements, acting as a liaison for updated
- pricing and product launches.
- Develop marketing plans using data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency, reporting based on agreed upon metrics.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years selling B2B in metals, preferably in the extrusion industry.
- Proven closing skills with the ability to exceed targets, maximizing sales and customer satisfaction.
- Strong technical skills, working with complex prints and specifications.
- Flexible for overnight travel throughout the region with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
American Aluminum offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, 401(K), paid vacation and holidays.