CONTROLS ENGINEER / ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER / AUTOMATION CONTROLS ENGINEER (ROSCOE, IL)
Would you like an opportunity to drive process improvements and innovations?
At AAEC, your primary responsibilities would include the design, programming, and commissioning of industry-leading manufacturing equipment, including setting up a new lines:
- Troubleshooting and repair of PLC’s, Servo’s and machine controls.
- Mechanical troubleshooting and the ability to disassemble, repair and reassemble mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A BSEE, BSME, or equivalent degree with a minimum of a year’s experience.
- Substantial experience with PLC programming
- Strong mechanical aptitude and excellent problem solving skills
American Aluminum offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.