American Aluminum Extrusion is seeking a Production Scheduler at our Canton, OH plant. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of the organization, driving production and supporting customer demands.
We are looking for a self-starter to:
· Ensure that raw material is purchased and delivered on time to meet production schedules.
· Set-up production schedules and work orders to meet customer order requirements.
· Address materials or production issues that may affect performance to the plan.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A minimum of two years production scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably metals or extrusions.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency with ERP systems
· The ability to handle a fast-paced customer focused workload, while maintaining effective communication with all levels of the organization.
American Aluminum offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401(K), paid vacation and holidays.