|· Establish and maintain a positive team-work environment.
· Understand projects to organize and delegate duties to team members to best execute the project completion.
· Communicate, oversee, coach, mentor, train and support the team on an ongoing basis.
· Actively engage with the maintenance team in servicing, troubleshooting, repair, and installation of a wide variety of manufacturing equipment and facilities maintenance.
· Ensure all employees are working in a safe manner.
· Maintain operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and troubleshooting malfunctions.
· Contribute towards the establishment of preventive and predictive maintenance.
· Select and train maintenance team members.
· Provide mechanical expertise when necessary to reduce downtime.
· Maintain appropriate logs and records as needed to properly track and maintain equipment status and maintenance record.
· Identify technical problems and provide practical solutions appropriate to the size and complexity of projects.
· Ability to supervise a work force to ensure the facility is maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
· Flexibility to adjust to changing schedules.
· Open to new ideas and adaptable to changing technology.
· Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing environment.
· Strong interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills at all levels.
· Proven track record of successfully supervising multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Any other task or duty as assigned or required.