GENERAL PRODUCTION (ROSCOE, IL)
- 1st or 2nd shift with some overtime required.
- $10/hr starting wage. Review at 90-days.
This position involves working in our press department, cutting extrusions to their specified length and offloading material from the extrusion press line.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate machine or work as support to the operator.
- Off load extrusions from the press.
- Visually inspect off loaded material for visual defects.
- A minimum of one year of manufacturing experience with the ability to work safely.
- Technical/mechanical skills with the ability to read a tape measure.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to convert from fractional to decimal numbers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping, bending, lifting and reaching overhead.
- Sufficient manual dexterity and the physical strength to move parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
American Aluminum offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.