PACKING – 2ND & 3RD SHIFT (ROSCOE, IL)
– Must be available for 2nd or 3rd shift.
– Frequent overtime and weekend work.
– $10/hr starting wage. Review at 90-day.
This position is responsible for packing material to customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Packing material to customer specification
· Visually inspect material to ensure product meets or exceeds customer specifications
· Making sure all product is in tolerance according to customer specification
· Proper identification of customer product
· Following all work instruction
· Verify hardness of aged metal
· Any other task or duty as assigned or required.
· Basic entry level manufacturing skills
· Ability to follow standard operating procedures
· Ability to read a tape measure
· High School Diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· Exposure to all types of temperatures.
· Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping, bending, lifting and reaching overhead.
· Physical strength sufficient to move parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Sufficient manual dexterity required to perform job properly.
· High degree of attention and care required to operate in a safe manner.
· Appropriate safety equipment is necessary.
· Overtime hours may be required.
American Aluminum offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.