Automation Engineer / Industrial Engineer (Roscoe, IL)
This position is for leading the implementation of complex manufacturing installations and upgrades to manufacturing processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
This individual is accountable to:
- Direct projects from cradle to grave.
- Lead continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Organize cross-functional teams focusing on multiple projects.
- Proven leadership and influencing skills, working with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated project management knowledge, with a focus on effective results.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering and a minimum of five years experience in industrial project management, preferably in the extrusion industry.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to work in the office and on the production floor as required, with exposure to mild discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes, odors, loud noise, and varying temperatures.
AAE offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, 401(K), paid vacation and holidays.